THYMUSKIN® SCLERO discret
- Intimate care for dry, itching skin & Lichen sclerosus
- Regular care regenerates & stabilizes the state of the skin
- For highly sensitive skin
- The gentle alternative (free of parabens, hormones, dyestuffand perfume, as well as bovine-free)
- Applicable for women and men
- Also suited for treatment of the anal area
THYMUSKIN® SCLERO discret. Regenerating Intimate Care
The Gentle Alternative
The renewability and the rate of cell division already decrease in the late twenties. Due to the aging process, dermal elasticity, the proportion of fat tissue and the ability to bind moisture decrease. The dry skin is often prone to irritation and itching. It becomes increasingly thinner and more sensitive. The regular care with Thymuskin Sclero discret reduces itching, stabilizes, regenerates and normalizes the state of the skin. Skin changes of this type can also be found with various skin diseases (e.g. Lichen sclerosus or after senile atrophy of the genitalia) which need permanent care after specific treatment.
Biologically active intimate care – containing thymic peptide ingredient complex GKL-02
Thymuskin Sclero discret contains the active complex GKL-02, a bovine-free mimicry of the natural thymic peptide total extract. It boosts and activates the immune defense of the skin cells. Furthermore it is responsible for the support of regeneration and stabilization of the skin cells.
During a clinical observational study about intimate care, an improvement up to complete freedom of symptoms could be confirmed in 80% of all cases1. Thymuskin Sclero discret combines a highly effective intimate care, free of any side effects. „Analog good results, compared to the calcineurin inhibitors, were made with the approach using a thymic peptide-active agent (Sclero Discret Thymuskin Intimate Care Cream).“2
- M. Löhnert, S. Rapprich, M. Hagedorn: Anwendungsbeobachtung mit einem Thymus-Präparat ohne tierische Inhaltsstoffe, Sept. 2005 (applicational study with a bovine-free thymic preparation)
- Enzyklopädie der Dermatologie, Allergologie, Umweltmedizin, Altmeyer & Paech, 2.Auflage 2010 (encyclopedia of dermatology, allergology and environmental medicine)
If required Thymuskin Sclero discret is evenly applied to the concerned areas.
Ingredients THYMUSKIN® SCLERO discret
AQUA, PETROLATUM, PROPHYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PEG-20 GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENYLPROPANOL, SYNTHETIC THYMUS HYDROLYSATE
THYMUSKIN® SCLERO discret is free of parabens, hormones, dyestuff & perfume, as well as bovine-free.
This information represents the current status. Formulas are subject to development and can change. For external use only, keep out of the reach of children. For all products no animal tests have been carried out.